would be delighted to
host your wedding ceremony/civil partnership and your reception and this is an outline of what we can offer:
• Our Private Dining Room, which seats
up to 14.
• Our Dining Room, which seats up to 30.
• Our Veranda, which seats 10 on the
veranda itself and a further 20+ in the garden itself – one of the few outdoor venues in Devon!
2. Room Hire is £200 in all cases, and £500 on Friday or Saturday and we offer the following options for your reception:
3. For a reception or “wedding breakfast” after your ceremony, we offer the following:
• Private Dining for up to 14.
• Seated “banquet-style” dining in the Dining Room for up to 30.
• The option of closing the Bar and the Garden to the public for a post-ceremony reception (on limited dates) with canapés and cocktails tailored to your requirements.
• Our private dining menus change seasonally and are currently available at £34 or £45 per head.
• House wines start at £17.65, Ayala
champagne at £39.50 and prestigious Bollinger at £69 per bottle.
4. We also have 10 chic bedrooms at your disposal. The cost for occupancy of all bedrooms, including à la carte breakfast, as at today is £1,980 (and to 1st October 2014).
Where the entire hotel is booked we will close to the public from 15.30 check in until check out the next day.
5. From our considerable experience at Burgh Island and our local contacts, we have compiled a database of recommended photographers (check Matt Austin and Andy Green amongst others), beauticians, florists, performers and wedding suppliers to complement your event in the chic and photogenic surroundings of Southernhay House. Please contact us to discuss your plans with one of our Managers, who will be pleased to meet you and, should you choose Southernhay House as your wedding backdrop, will personally supervise all aspects of your day.